3 Echoes is ready to hire a seasoned videographer/editor to work in our dynamic production department. This is a full-time, in person role at our Mobile, AL office.
We keep a busy schedule and maintain a high standard of excellence. To join our team, you must be energetic, tenacious, extremely organized, an outstanding communicator and excel in attention to detail. We want a creative storyteller ready to jump in and match our commitment to high quality video content. This is a fast-paced, hands-on production position with unlimited creative potential.
Who We Are
3 Echoes is a creative content studio based in Mobile, AL. Our team produces award-winning content for national brands, including the national, Emmy-nominated television show, “Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford.” Our idea factory overflows with talented strategists, editors, videographers, writers, social gurus, marketing geniuses and more to help brands tell their story and create connections.
What You’ll Do
This team member will shoot and edit internal and client video projects and should be experienced in nonlinear editing, shooting video, operating drones, GoPros, DSLR, ENG, and cinema cameras, lighting and audio recording.
- Shoot and edit client and internal video projects in a timely manner (offline, online, audio, color, output)
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Consult with stakeholders, receive and implement feedback on projects
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Report progress through project management system – Monday.com
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
Required Experience and Skills
- Proven experience in videography and editing with a strong portfolio
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D animation, motion graphics
- Application of timing, motivation and continuity
- Good time-management and organizational skills
- Creative storytelling
Bonus, Nice-To-Have Skills
- Training/classes in editing and/or cinematography or related field
- Still photography
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience or interest in home improvement
- 107 drone pilot license
Salary range: $42,000 – $48,000; commensurate with experience
We’d love to see your work! To apply for this position, complete the form below.
Deadline for applications is August 5.